Sunday, June 19, 2011

Movie review Killer Klowns from outer space

I came across this movie randomly as I was browsing netflix one day. I enjoyed watching it, just of how ridiculous it was. If clowns really did come from outer space that is what they would be. Their technology ranges from electric orb engine drive spaceship to balloon animal hunting dog to cotton candy cocoon spraying ray guns. The pop corn being one of the more powerful technology in their arsenal.

The movie really keeps you into it by wanting to see the bad cop get what is coming, and oh he does. The clowns make havoc in the town, while the bad cop just thinks everyone is playing a joke on him, while the good cop takes forever to investigate the incident. In the end it wraps up nicely, and leaves some room for a sequel but I don't think that will come. So if you want a campy movie that is pretty entertaining, this is the one.

Here is he link to imdb if you want to check it out yourself.
If you would like me to review any other movie titles let me know in the comment section. Finally moved in to my new house so I should keep updates more regular. Thanks for following.

14 comments:

polatzki said...

i actually got kinda interested in watching this one :D

Matt D said...

Sweet review dude! :D

FSD said...

I've actually seen this movie. Its so hilariously bad that its good. I recommend it.

Unknown said...

I saw this a few years back... this movies is bananas. It's like someone dropped acid, and was locked inside a Halloween store with a videocamera lol.

TIMMYTHEROBOT said...

movie was pretty redonk

menshans said...

Haven't seen it yet, I'll keep this one in mind. Thanks for posting!

mens said...

sounds really interesting!
Thanks

D4 said...

I was told not long ago it was a classic, I gotta see it

Lucky13 said...

Sounds like a funny flick, might check it out when I'm bored

wellpickedbooger said...

I love this movie! I somehow saw it when I was around 8, & its been one of my favorites since. Its cheese factor is so high, its the ultimate 80's horror movie!

AllenTesch said...

The title alone would make me want to watch it.

RedHeadRob said...

I liked that movie

Pinecone Stew said...

Have a SUPER week !

Anonymous said...

I loved this movie as a kid. Awesome 'B' movie.